Who are you influencing?

“Now Joshua son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, for Moses had laid his hands on him...” (Deuteronomy 34:9a, NLT)
Clearly, because of Moses’ influence, Joshua had what it takes to step into some massively huge leadership shoes. As a leader in my mid-thirties, its easy to fall into the trap of thinking that I will always be the pastor of Journey Church... but I won’t. This isn’t my church... I am merely a temporary steward.

John Maxwell says, “Success without successors is failure.” Moses got this! So, who am I committed to influencing and discipling? What can I do to pour out the limited knowledge and experiences that I have into the cups of others? What can I do to set up individuals to be able to lead now, and increasingly in the future? These are important questions if I want to follow Moses’ example!

Comments

Popular Posts