Bible Study

I've got to tell you that I really enjoyed tonight's Bible Study. We've got such an interesting grouping of people who attend every Wednesday night! We've got the retired couple who have been serving God for many more years than I've been alive. And we've got the girl in her early twenties who has just recently become a follower of Christ. I just love the conversation that we have!

During our prayer time tonight, Jesse gave me some great advice. We were talking about the struggles of parenting and he said, "Ken, I've learned that you don't have to hit a home run every day, but you do have to get on base." It probably makes no sense to you, but it really was encouraging to me. I've got a really weird personality type that makes me want to WIN all the time... So, I'm really learning that sometimes I need to learn to just enjoy the ride!

Comments

Popular Posts