Partnership 001

In my last post, I mentioned that the church is meant to be a partner in our efforts to share our faith.  As you take the time to really listen to the people around you, you'll find that quite a few are seriously lacking in relationship skills (often because of hurts growing up).  In the process of listening, I hope that you'll invite your friend to Journey for the new series that we're launching this Sunday at 10:00 am.  40 DAYS OF LOVE is all about helping you, regardless of whether you are single, divorced, or married, to GROW in your capacity and ability to really love others.

I've spent this afternoon prepping for the first message of this important series, and I've got to tell you that I am so stoked about the biblical principles that we will be learning together.  Do you know somebody who has been struggling in their relationships?  This is the PERFECT opportunity to invite him or her!

Comments

Popular Posts