Grateful!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful for SO MANY things! I'm grateful for the grace of Jesus, the love of the Father, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. I'm grateful for Keri... I can't imagine traveling this journey without her. I'm grateful for two little kids who have taught me so much about God and revealed so much truth about myself. I'm grateful for my family... My parents taught me so many of the right lessons that most people never get around to learning. I'm grateful for the opportunity of being born in the United States of America. I'm grateful for the people that God has brought to Journey over this past year... Wow! I'm grateful for all of our friends who have sustained us through their prayers and encouragement.

Father, thank you for your constant presence in my life... for your mercies that are new every single morning. I love you! Thank You!

Comments

Popular Posts