Wish List

Over the last few days, I've had several "demands" from family members for me to send them a Christmas "wish list." I've got to tell you this is sooo hard! I honestly can't think of anything that I need or even want right now. (This may actually denote a deeper need for me to get an actual hobby.)

I've found myself jotting down whatever pops into my head (makes for a pretty weird assortment of ideas). The most intriguing idea that I jotted down was a childproof universal remote control... Somehow my kids manage to steal the battery covers off of EVERY remote control we have ever owned, resulting in my getting up and having to change the channels by (gasp) pushing the button on the actual television.

So, what is the "weirdest" item that you have on YOUR Christmas wish list?

Comments

Meghan said…
I am blog stocking you now and this made me laugh out loud. haha

Popular Posts