Our Weekend

We had such a great weekend! Friday we had some family members over for a 4th of July cookout and then, afterward, went to Fremont's fireworks.

On Sunday morning, we had a special "Family Service" at Journey that combined the Kids Church and the "Big People's" church services. Keri and I tag-teamed the teaching and SHE really did a phenomenal job! I think it was good for the kids to actually interact with me and the adults, AND it was also great for the adults to get a sense of what happens in Kids Church. For what it's worth, I'm thinking of doing at least 3 of these services next summer.

Sunday night and Monday, our family camped out and then went to Soak City yesterday afternoon. What a great time! Anyhow, I'm back at the church and grateful for the opportunity to get away and relax.

Comments

Popular Posts