Expectation

Yesterday, I was praying and I just really got the sense that God was going to do something uniquely special in this morning's service. Boy, did He! Not only did we have a record-breaking attendance this morning (that's not hard to do when your church has only been around 1 1/2 years!!), but I really felt like God did some major work in the hearts of people. Most importantly, two people made commitments to follow Jesus!

We're in the middle of a series called "Focused," and this morning I challenged our community of believers to stay focused on creative, strategic ways of impacting our community through service. I'm pretty excited the ideas that God is going to begin giving to our people!

Comments

Ken DeChant said…
Go to http://saddlebackcivilforum.com/index.html for more information about the forum hosted by Rick Warren.

Popular Posts