God Has, God Is, God Will...

I love what God says to Moses, regarding the people of Israel, in Exodus 6:
  • I have heard the groans of the people (6:5)
  • I am well aware of my covenant with them (6:5)
  • I am the LORD (YHWH) (6:2-3, 6)
  • I will free you from your oppression (6:6)
  • I will rescue you from your slavery (6:6)
  • I will redeem you (6:6)
  • I will claim you as my own people (6:7)
  • I will be your God (6:7)
  • I will bring you into the land of promise (6:8)
  • I will give you the land as your very own special possession (6:8)
  • I am the LORD (YHWH) (6:8)
Obviously, God is talking specifically to Moses and the people of Israel, but in this conversation He obviously reveals His character and nature that DOES NOT CHANGE! Is life closing in on you? Do you need to be freed? Rescued? Have you pursued worthless endeavors, and need to be redeemed (purchased back)? Do you need an identity change (to know that you really matter)? Do you need provision? God has! He is! And He will!

Comments

Popular Posts