This Weekend

We had a packed weekend! Saturday morning, a crew from Journey painted the garage at the Liberty Center, Fremont's homeless shelter. I was really impressed with our crew! I'm convinced that one of the best ways for people to connect with each other is through WORKING together, side-by-side for a great cause. For photos from Saturday morning check out http://www.fremontjourney.org/content.cfm?page_content=photo_galleries_include.cfm

Saturday afternoon, Keri and I and the kids went to our family's annual reunion. Of course, we enjoyed some great food (the homemade icecream sandwiches were delicious)!

This morning, we got to hear from Zach and Danika, a couple who really embody the principles that we've been looking at in our "Change Your World" series.

Finally, this evening, I helped sell popcorn for the Exchange Club at Fremont's weekly Sunday night concert in the park. I've got to tell you, I think the Concert in the Park is one of Fremont's best kept secrets... Tonight, we enjoyed a fantastic big band! What a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts