The Mole Is...

As a lot of you know, Keri and I are huge fans of ABC's Monday night show, The Mole. I had planned on giving you updates each week on who we think the Mole actually is, but life has been busy. So, in anticipation of tomorrow night's finale where the Mole will finally be identified, my prediction is that the Mole is Craig. And I'll go a step further in predicting that Mark will win the whole enchilada. Interestingly, for most of the season, we actually thought that Mark was the Mole (we've gone back and forth between him and Craig in most of our conversations). I've gotta tell you, this is the ONE reality tv show that I would actually love to be on (so any Mole producers out there, give me a holler).

Comments

Butch Wise said…
Where are the weight updates? I am curious. Looking forward to seeing you later this month

Popular Posts