10 Week Challenge Update

Keri and I have TWO weeks left to go in our Ten Week Challenge, and I've got to tell you that I'm SO glad that we committed to this. I've lost about 15 pounds so far, and even greater, I've put on some muscle (not enough to be bustin through any of my shirts, but enough to be noticed). In addition, I've gotten back in the habit of running... I've been trying to run at least 3 miles at least 3 times a week.

We've changed our eating habits and, apart from a conference that I went to last week, I haven't had anything from fast food restaurants except for salads and the Subway low-fat subs. I haven't had a regular soda in EIGHT weeks (I don't care what they tell you--diet is NOT the same!). The short end is that I feel the best that I have since I graduated from college (I graduated from Southeastern TEN years ago this December).

Keri and I are already talking about how we can extend the lessons that we've learned and really begin to live a healthy LIFESTYLE. However, you better believe that the evening after we weigh in for the final time--it's all about Fort Ball Pizza Palace topped off at Tofts Ice Cream Parlor!

Comments

Popular Posts