Back to Reality

In yesterday's post, I mentioned that on this past Monday-Wednesday, I was in the Philly area with a group of pastors that I've been journeying with over the past four years. Yesterday, before leaving to go back to our individual churches and ministries, we spent about 2 1/2 hours simply voicing our greatest needs and praying for each other. It was an amazing time filled with a lot of holy moments.

Last night, while I was on my LONG drive back to Fremont, I spent some time chatting on the phone with one of our young adults from Pittsburgh. I always love talking to him because he is constantly growing closer and closer to Christ! What a privilege to be a part of his story and to see the transformation that God is bringing about in his life. Wow! God is great!

Comments

Popular Posts